We Know Your Industry
Our founders have built thriving construction businesses and have years of on-the-job-site experience. We know how hard it is to find dependable talent. And we’ve met individuals coming out of the justice system who are ready to work – and motivated for a second chance. We think it’s a win-win. We believe you will, too.
Our interviewing and on-boarding process finds and vets folks ready to work hard, helping you to grow your workforce. As a mission-driven organization, we’re also helping to give individuals in our community a second chance – thanks to your support.
Benefits of hiring us:
- We provide insurance, safety training, transportation, PPE and basic tools
- There’s a minimal PLACEMENT FEE if you decide to hire our people. This could save you thousands of dollars.
- It’s a working interview so you know who you’re hiring. We can also reevaluate and find the best fit for your needs.
- We provide case management, mentoring and RETENTION SERVICES that help our folks succeed even after they leave us. We know from experience that it’s usually better to hold onto an employee than to train a new one.
- You’re helping the community by giving people a chance to become, belong and thrive.
Skilled and Unskilled Construction Labor
Moving assistance and MORE
Many of our employees are Flagger and OSHA10 certified. Some have been through construction programs such as TRAC, PACT and Youthbuild.
Please contact us for rates for your particular job and skills required.
Place an online work order below
OR CONTACT US:
Jay Pershing, Program Director